If you are an organization, group, business, class, etc. interested in hosting a poverty simulation, please contact us at email@example.com.
To run a poverty simulation, you would need to provide:
- An adequately sized space
- An appropriate number of tables and chairs
- Between 45-80 participants
- Audio-visual presentation equipment
- A date and time for the simulation (each simulation takes between 2-and 2.5 hours)
In return, we provide:
- Trained volunteers that act as service providers during the simulation
- The required materials
- A facilitator to run and coordinate the simulation
Please note that the poverty simulation is free of charge. However, we may need reimbursement for any printing charges and/or other miscellaneous costs.
Additionally, we welcome any assistance with promoting the poverty simulator to other interested individuals and groups!